|p.s. - I had a baby boy.|
I feel like I forgot to share that...
3. That my husband is my absolute favorite human. The kind of person who, despite him also not having much sleep, takes time to make sure our daughter feels loved, that she feels "pechial!" each day. The kind of person who shovels the driveway three times in one day, who is kind to his crazy, sleep-deprived wife, and who has the most impressive biceps ever. <3
|Helping Dada make his post-workout shake.|
She's got special jobs, all that he taught her, and she takes them very seriously.
Especially the blending.
The blending is key.
4. That this girl of mine is growing fast. SO fast. And that she's a mini parrot now, and correctly (and emphatically) states "Oh my gaaaaaawsh!" And that she knows my name is "Myiah".
5. That I need to mind my tongue now, more than ever. See above.
6. That I can (and will) eat as many Cadbury Milk Chocolate Eggs as are available to me, even to frightening proportions. There's a giant bag for sale at Wegman's. I want it, I do.
7. Galatians, y'all. Galations (esp. The Message) is my jam.
9. Mama needs a new camera. iPhone photos aren't cutting it. Again, see above.
What'd you learn, friends? Share with me, I'm stuck in the frigid cold with two babies.