Think of this as a type of Seventeen-esque quiz. You ever do those? Consider that question numero uno.
I've got things I want to know about people in general. You, dear reader, dear dear darling reader, are my sample. I could talk to you about how I need at least 30 responses to estimate for the world at large, according to the law of large numbers, but I'd have to call my sponsor if I started that stuff up again. Hi, my name is Mariah, and I'm a recovering mathematician. Now you say, "Hi Mariah!"
Anyhow, I've got some questions. If you want to answer them anonymously, thats wonderful and does not detract in any way at all. If you do not want to answer them and other people already have commented, no sweat. However, if no one else has commented and you think about maybe doing it, let me push you over the edge and
guilt peer pressure you. C'mon! Do it! Doooo iT!!
1. How much does your household spend on groceries? This has been plaguing me, as I try to manage things here on the homefront.
2. How many people do you have in your household?
3. How far in advance do you buy a gift for a birthday? Wedding? Shower?
4. Why does my dog walk over to me, sit down, and then air poop? Is it affection? Marking his territory?
5. Where have all the
6. How do you know when Potatoes/Garlic/Onions are ready to be pulled up? Can you put them back if its too early?
7. When you see someone hitchiking, whats your gut reaction?
8. Do you wash fruit before you eat it? What if you yourself grew and picked it?
9. Do you have any special skills?
10. How much would you pay for a 2-layer cake of your choice from a bakery? Fruit stand? Out of someone's garage? Would you buy a regular cake, or only for special occasion?
If you're reading this at some point in the future (i.e.- not right after I post it), please, feel free to still contribute. It'll get us closer to the 30 people I need in order to approximate a normal distribution...
Calling my sponsor,