I've got curtains on the brain. Probably because our house has only 2 windows properly clothed, out of, I think, 18 windows? Do door windows count? It seems to have gotten so bad that my neighbor stopped by yesterday with a set of drapes she wanted me to have. "You know, *head point towards bare front windows* because it seemed like they might...
let us not see you all the time warm the place up a bit." Right Jules, right... "warm the place up"... I see right through you... kind of like you can see right through my windows...
|Once I get curtains, this guy won't be able to see in anymore.|
Guess he'll have to find another hobby.
Racquetball is an option.
I know it's New Year's Eve's eve, and I should be thinking about resolutions and reflecting on this past year. So let me get that part out of the way so I can go back to whats really on my mind.
- Exercise myself and my dog regularly
- Eat real food even when Handsome is on shift (anyone else think cereal is a fine dinner meal 3 nights a week?)
- Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly (and regularly) with my God. Yes, it's in a song, but it's pretty apropos.
- Handsome would like me to add, "Take better care of my things and put things back where they belong." Apparently I've been lacking in some areas...
- This year has been great.
Obviously, I'm not feeling very reflective. In true scatterbrained fashion, I'll probably bore you with some "looking back" next week or something. But this year was awesome. Here's to another!
You might think that curtains are a boring topic for a blog post. Let me warn you, you ain't seen nothing yet. I'm about to dissect this subject so thoroughly that you'll be crying for 10th grade history.
You think curtains are interesting and could never be boring? Challenge, accepted.