1. My husband will never buy me makeup. I really just can't see this happening. He recently asked me if I owned any lipstick. He needed it to see if the fletching on his arrows was rubbing on his bow... or something. I told him where to find it, and he came back downstairs with mascara. This girl, her hubs did well. Mine, well, I just don't see that as part of his skill set.
2. There's a really really super cool ... thing, I guess, going on over at Tico<3Tina. I'm going to win, I'm just telling you now. But I
love to crush people in my wake will still need team members... check it out. They're pretty awesome, I'm just going to say it. We've been friends for about... 221 hours (don't freak out, Tina, I made that number up!) and I've already decided they're getting a Christmas card. I mean, if I send any out. Check 'em out!
3. Delicate Fortress Creations is DA BOMB. Remember them from the giveaway? Well, I'm just sayin', they've got some awesome awesome stuff, and they're totally set up to help you with Mothers day. How about these, Momma?
|Do you want this one?|
I've got a new button over yonder (---->) and it'll link you directly to their store. It also gives me some percentage, I don't really know what, that I can then use to shop at their store, and together we're all helping women around the globe fight poverty, enslavement, and make a better life for themselves and their families. HOO-Rah.
4. I've invited people over for dinner tonight. What they don't know is that we're having grilled steak salads with strawberry shortcake for dessert. And I'm putting french fries on every one of those salads, because that's how I roll.
5. I very nearly told my tutor-kid to "suck it" yesterday, after I had done the math right in my head, and he screwed up using the calculator.
6. I did tell Handsome to "suck it" after I whooped up on him in Corn Hole.
7. Maybe I should expand my vocabulary.
8. I'm still without a mason jar to use my cuppow lid. That makes me sad. I'm still SO excited about it, though. There's another mason jar lid company, masonjarcaps.com, (whose link is not currently working!) that I'm going to tell you all about as soon as I get my grubby hands on their products.
9. My corn has sprouted. EEK!!!
Now you know,