1. I forgot to draw a winner yesterday for the giveaway. So I should draw one tonight. But I'm not. Check in tomorrow. Peace.
2. There wasn't a Steelers game today, and I kinda enjoyed it. Sometimes it's hard to get so worked up every week. I suppose I could watch and not get worked up, but then it's no fun. It's my own brand of poison, and I usually like it, but sometimes a week off is nice.
3. I made 2 cheesecakes tonight. My mom's recipe, (which is really the recipe belonging to the Israeli baker who used to live in our hometown) with mini chocolate chips. Handsome didn't want me to bake while he was home, so 17 minutes after he was out the door, I was at the grocery store grabbing cream cheese and 'nilla wafers. It's delish.
4. A random neighbor rang my doorbell tonight. She told me that my dog had been standing in the middle of the road, and she wanted to make sure he got home safe. I told her sometimes I let my dog out and forget about him. I might be getting turned in for animal cruelty. Or maybe she'll just buy me a timer so I can remember when Duke-a-loop is gone.
5. I eat cereal at night sometimes. Like, not for dinner, but after I've already brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. I get really really hungry, and only a bowl of cereal will satisfy. Handsome caught me last night. I felt sheepish. And no longer hungry.
6. I've got a "let's discuss the huge exam you just turned in before you get graded on it" meeting tomorrow. I don't feel excited. I don't like talking about a test after taking it but before getting it back. But maybe it'll go fine.
7. Friday, I was working on my exam, and I looked over and saw this scene:
And suddenly, I wanted nothing more than to teach my dog to sit on a chair. I wanted it real bad. So I used up what remained of all his treats, and still, he wouldn't set on the chair. I finally got him to sit on something else, and then used a silica gel packet to get him on the chair.
Regardless of how that exam turns out, I'm going to feel successful. He didn't like it very much. He may not feel successful. Poor thing.